This website is operated by Rhino Rugby Ireland Limited.
Rhino promises to use all reasonable endeavours to keep your data safe.
Rhino promises to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Protection Regulations 2016 (“GDPR”) and, EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Rhino collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our websites
- People who use our services, e.g. existing customers and past customers
- People whose services we use, e.g. suppliers
- Competition entrants
- People’s information supplied to us by our customers
- Job applications
Rhino ensures all our staff has been fully trained and made aware of their responsibilities under the GDPR framework and we undertake regular reviews of both our information security policies, security and best practice in respect of protection of personally identifiable information (PII).
Visitors to our websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser when you visit a website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
Contact us page
By completing the contact us page, your details will be stored in our database and will be used to enable us to make contact with you with relevant information. Your information will not be shared with any other organisation.
People who use Rhino’s services, e.g. existing customers and past customers
We have to hold the details of the people who have requested our service and their team members in order to provide the service. However, we only use these details to provide the service the person has requested and for other closely related purposes.
People whose services we use, e.g. suppliers
We have to hold the details of the people who supply a service to us in order for the service to be carried out.
Rhino is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. Your data will be supplied to the relevant person in order to fulfill the prize giving.
People’s information supplied to us by our customers
Rhino is the data controller for the information provided by our customers. Data will be used under the guidance of the supplying client who is compliant with Data Protection Laws. Data will not be passed on at any time.
Rhino is the data controller for the information you provide during the employment process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Data Protection Laws, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here – https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/A-guide-to-your-rights-Plain-English-Version/r/858.htm
Data retention and Right to be forgotten
When you have consented to us holding your personal data:
- It will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purpose it was obtained
- You have the right to be forgotten and can advise us easily that you want to be (i) taken off mailing lists and/or (ii) forgotten by sending an email to email@example.com
Right of Access
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information
- The right of access allows individuals to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing
- We will provide a copy of the information held free of charge and provided within one month of the request
- A request to access information should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We will ensure that:
- Consent is received from all stakeholders, contacts, colleagues, customers to hold personal data
- Data is current and accurate
- Data is not excessive or irrelevant
- Data is removed once the commercial requirement is ended
- Data is not shared without permission
- Data is not used in ways that are unacceptable or unexpected by the person it is about
- Data is kept securely
- Data is deleted when the person exercises their right to be forgotten
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind.
It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Rhino’s collection and use of personal information.
For a copy of Rhino’s full Data Protection Policy or for any additional information, please send an email to email@example.com