The Rhino Vortex Elite is a top level match Ball designed for use in test matches, competitive matches and training at a high level. Its unsurpassed high-quality construction, comprising of all Vortex XV features with the addition of our signature Aerosensa Technology, makes it the trusted ball by professionals the world over. Exterior laminated with an exclusive fabric that is Core Spun Cotton Polyester. Each fiber thread has a core of polyester that is surrounded with Cotton. Exclusive 3 dimensional grain pattern engineered for great handling and grip in any conditions. Exclusive design and construction retains shape for much longer and an In seam balanced bladder results in more accurate flight path.
- Fitted with in-seam valve with dual balance to produce a more accurate flight path
- Aerosensa grip technology D - senses air movement helping the ball to attain more lift and drag when in flight
- 4-ply laminated construction
- Surface manufactured from a blend of 7 ultralite grades of synthetic rubbers
- Virgin grade rubber with water repellent surface for outstanding grip
- Hand Stitched
- Size 5 weight 455gms (Ages 15+)
The Match ball grip pattern adds superior ball performance to the Vortex XV. Exclusive design and construction retains shape for much longer. All Rhino rugby balls are 100% hand stitched. Ball is fully customisable.
look for our amazing deals!
chat with us now
you'll find online
all cards accepted